Loyal pets—and Pet Parents—are entitled to all the appreciation in the world. And we’re delighted to reward your visits with two programs that recognize your support.
Enrollment is automatic when you create an account in Gingr, your customer portal, and the more you spend, the more you earn!
Collect one point for every $1 spent. Points may be used for money off future reservations or offered services. Simply ask our Host at check out to apply earned points for on-the-spot reward savings.
Points are earned by account owner on the subtotal value of all fully-paid invoices for line items including reservations and additional services, open line items and packages. Your point total can be found on the customer portal, do not expire, can be used for any pet on the account, and are only redeemable at checkout. Points have no cash value.
Visit your customer portal anytime to review your current points balance and start planning your next stay. Information on point totals and their redeeming value can be found here.
Law’s Country Kennel offers its customers and their pets that board often an opportunity to save money and receive beneficial services at no additional cost. Our customers who frequently travel can pay an annual membership fee that provides discounts and other special offers.
Canine Plan ($500/year) includes:
- $5 savings on daily boarding rates for one dog
- $5 savings on daily boarding rates for two or three dogs in one kennel space
- yard play twice a day at no additional cost
- 15% off bathing services for two or three dogs in one kennel space
- gift vouchers for additional pet services
- priority boarding on “no vacancy” waiting lists
Feline Plan ($100/year) includes:
- $3 savings on boarding rates for one or two cats in one condo
- 15% off bathing services
- priority boarding on no vacancy waiting lists
*Member rates are subject to increase with Nonmember rates during peak periods, but will continue to receive member discounted prices. Membership does not effect the Rewards Program.